Terms and Conditions
“The booking contract” is negotiated between the “Client” and “SuperBad Talent Limited” the SuperBad Talent Limited. Any contract negotiated through SuperBad Talent Limited shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing between all concerned parties.
1. Provisional bookings will be automatically cancelled if they are not confirmed within 48 hours or if a definite booking is offered and the provisional cannot be confirmed.
2. Confirmation of a booking means any verbal, written or electronic acceptance and agreement of the booking by the Client. The booking takes immediate effect from this confirmation. Following confirmation the contract containing the terms of the booking must be signed and returned immediately by the Client prior to the job and a 50% deposit must be paid. Failure to sign and return the contract is not sufficient to cancel the agreement if a verbal or written confirmation has been made.
3. A deposit of 50% must be paid within 5 working days of the booking confirmation. Failure to pay the deposit will result in the booking being cancelled and the Client will be liable to pay cancellation charges.
4. SuperBad Talent Limited provides the Client access to the entertainment services of the Artiste for a specific booking agreed upon by all parties.
5. Each booking is unrelated to any other unless agreed upon in writing.
6. The Artiste is bound by SuperBad Talent Limited’s Code of Conduct and agrees to perform to the best of their abilities and perform their advertised and agreed act, presenting themselves professionally throughout the course of the booking.
7. If a booking is cancelled within 30 working days of the booking date/s then the 50% deposit is non-refundable. If a booking is cancelled within seven working days of the booking date/s the full fee will be charged. Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are excluded from these calculations.
8. Cancellation of the engagement will only be accepted in writing by letter with proof of posting or email. The date of cancellation will be accepted as the date of posting.
9. In instances where the Artiste is unable to perform due to illness, SuperBad Talent Limited will endeavour to find a replacement, however SuperBad Talent Limited cannot be held responsible if a replacement is not available.
10. In the case of cancellation of performance due to Force Majeure (acts of god, war, fire, death, accident, civil unrest, government intervention, changes of law) which are clearly beyond the control of the Client, the Artist or SuperBad Talent Limited, no cancellation fee will be paid.
11. All payments must be made to SuperBad Talent Limited by BACS, CHAPS or a cheque.
12. Invoices must be paid 15 days of receipt of invoice. In all cases the person booking the Artiste will be invoiced and solely responsible for payment, unless the SuperBad Talent Limited is otherwise informed at the time of the booking. Overdue invoices are subject to daily interest charges of 5.5%.
13. Our fees may be subject to VAT at the current rate, which will be indicated clearly on all invoices. VAT registration number 118 7391 00
14. We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed terms.
15. If the Artiste through no fault of their own is unable to complete their full performance due to a change in running order or delay in the timing of the event there will be no reduction in the fees charged.
16. If the Artiste agrees with the Client on the day to finish later or extend the performance times SuperBad Talent will renegotiate the agreed fee accordingly
17. A ten per cent surcharge will be charged by SuperBad Talent Limited on any increase in fees negotiated between the Client and the Artist.
18. A special fee will be negotiated when work is in conjunction with a product which precludes work for competing products. It is the Client's responsibility to check whether conflicting work has been done. If an Artiste advertises a product they are able to work for any competitor unless an exclusion fee is negotiated.
19. We are committed to clarity in all fees quoted.
20. The Client is responsible for all travel expenses incurred by the Artiste unless otherwise agreed at the time of Booking
21. The Client shall cover the cost of or provide meals for the Artiste if the duration of the booking lasts longer than 4 hours.
22. In instances where the Artiste will be required to work earlier than 6am or later than 11pm, the Client is responsible for providing accommodation for the Artiste of three star quality at a minimum.
23. The Artiste may include a rider in their contract containing their technical requirements, food, travel and accommodation needs. The Rider will be agreed in advance and will form an integral part of the contract.
24. All expenses incurred by bookings on the Client's behalf will be subject to a 12.5% surcharge.
25. It is the Client's responsibility to ensure the venue is suitable for the performance of the Artiste and to carry out a proper risk assessment of the location, equipment and work conditions; any Health & Safety risk known to the Client must be discussed with the SuperBad Talent Limited at the time of the booking.
26. If the Artiste cannot perform due to venue restrictions the Client will be liable for the cancellation fees outlined above.
27. The Client is responsible for the Artiste’s health and safety when the Artiste is travelling or providing services in connection with the booking as if the Artiste were an employee of the Client.
28. The Client agrees to maintain adequate insurance cover to underwrite its obligations. The Client is advised to insure against any loss which may be incurred.
29. All changes to the contract must be agreed by SuperBad Talent Limited before the performance date.
30. Contractual changes may result in a change in fees charged.
31. Changes to the contract made on the day which are unavoidable should be first agreed with SuperBad Talent Limited.
32. Any cause for complaint should be reported when it arises. Complaints cannot be considered in retrospect. As a supplier of services, these terms and conditions take precedence over terms and conditions that may be received from the Client even when those terms and conditions have a similar clause to this.
33. The Client agrees to keep all booking and fee details confidential.
34. The Client agrees not to approach the Artiste directly to engage for further bookings, but make all future bookings through SuperBad Talent Limited.
35. The Client is not permitted to use any agreed media for any purpose whatsoever until all fees have been paid in full.
36. We reserve the right to negotiate within the structure of these terms and conditions.
37. These terms and conditions for bookings and all other matters connected with the bookings are governed by English law and any dispute will be settled in accordance with that law by a court in England.